Hartnick Consulting was a boutique marketing and events firm that provided marketing strategy and management, digital and cross-media communications, and event management solutions to clients including:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching (via Carnegie Corporation of New York)
- CUNY's Macaulay Honors College
- International Women's Media Foundation
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- National Writing Project (via Carnegie Corporation of New York)
- The New School
- New York City Department of Small Business Services
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Picture Projects
- United Way of New York City
- Weill Cornell Medical College
From January 2001 through January 2014, the firm built its reputation and business by:
- Leveraging the Hartnick Consulting team's experience and skills in marketing strategy and communications, and our commitment to the flawless execution of events and materials, to further the promotion and sustainable growth of our clients.
- Servicing clients with the same senior people present on business development calls.
- Providing customized and cost-effective "strategy through implementation" marketing solutions.
Hartnick Consulting is no longer accepting any new clients. Thanks for your interest.